Data Scientist. Autonomous Agent Researcher
As a data scientist, you will be part of the R&D department, which plays a strategic role in the company and helps Shelf to create a difference in the market.
You will work on a B2B product that is used by tens of thousands of users from such organizations like Glovo, HelloFresh, Herbalife, etc, and experiencing growth every consecutive month
We are seeking a highly motivated, experienced and skilled Data Scientist with Autonomous Agent development experience and with a strong background in artificial intelligence and machine learning. Hands-on experience in Python programming and database usage are also necessary.
Highly desirable that the ideal candidate will have hands-on experience in the areas of NLP, LLM, prompt engineering, reinforcement learning, and game theory. In this role, you will be responsible for researching, developing, and implementing advanced autonomous agents to drive innovation in our products and services.
- 2+ years of experience with a proven record in the AI/ML and data analytics
- Demonstrated proficiency in Python programming and database development (SQL, NoSQL, Vector DB).
- Strong understanding of AI principles, including prompt engineering, reinforcement learning, and AGI.
- Familiarity with AI frameworks and libraries, such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, or Langchain.
- Experience in collaborating with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to tackle complex challenges.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to convey complex concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Proactive, self-motivated, and able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Continual learning mindset, staying up-to-date with the latest advancements in AI and autonomous agents.
- B.S. or MS degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, or equivalent fields.
As a plus
- PhD. in Computer Science, Mathematics or Statistics with specialization in machine learning/deep learning/reinforcement learning
- Experience with Amazon ML Services, including custom modeling on SageMaker.
- Experience deploying and maintaining ML solutions in production.
- Experience in autonomous agents development.
- Experience in chat bot development.
- As a plus submit your resume, cover letter, and a portfolio, github projects, research papers showcasing your relevant work in AI/ML and autonomous agent development.
- Design, develop, and implement autonomous agents using cutting-edge AI techniques, including prompt engineering, reinforcement learning, AGI, and game theory.
- Work with a variety of NLP and ML techniques to deliver best possible solutions for the business task.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate autonomous agents into new and existing products and services.
- Write and maintain high-quality Python code and database solutions to support ML functionality.
- Conduct research on emerging trends and technologies in AI, LLM, and autonomous agents, and recommend strategic improvements to enhance our capabilities.
- Contribute into collective competence through documentation of code, algorithms, development process and knowledge sharing sessions .
- Participate in code reviews, ensuring adherence to best practices and coding standards.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define project requirements, timelines, and deliverables.