Chatbot Lead (14 month contract)
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Thursday, September 7, 2023
Your career is an investment that grows over time!
Wealthsimple is on a mission to help everyone achieve financial freedom by reimagining what it means to manage your money. Using smart technology, we take financial services that are often confusing, opaque and expensive and make them transparent and low-cost for everyone. We’re the largest fintech company in Canada, with over 3 million users who trust us with more than $20 billion in assets.
Our teams ship often and make an impact with groundbreaking ideas. We're looking for talented people who keep it simple and value collaboration and humility as we continue to create inclusive and high-performing teams where people can be inspired to do their best work.
What you'll be doing:
- In collaboration with the Manager, CX Operations, build a strategy to improve the overall self-serve experience
- Manage a team of associates in the day-to-day operations of our chatbot and its content sources e.g. Help Centre
- Optimize the chatbot within our tech stack to enable customers to self-serve while increasing CSAT
- Collaborate with CX Operations Systems Manager and subject matter experts to project manage automation workflows and communicate dependencies & limitations
- Data analysis and communication of chatbot and ticket deflection performance to stakeholders across the department
- Communicate and align with Client Success stakeholders to incorporate and improve the agent experience on chat
- Liaise with our Chatbot vendor to improve functionality and performance of our chatbot instance
What we're looking for:
- Technical knowledge and experience with chatbots, knowledge sources, and LLMs
- Process-driven mindset with the ability to create structure in the face of ambiguity
- People leadership experience
- Strong data analysis, Excel and reporting skills
- Stakeholder management and relationship building with external teams
- Vendor Management experience
- Previous experience working in a CX Operations, Client Success, Customer Support or Customer Experience team
Nice to Have:
- Previous Experience with Ada and Zendesk
- Previous Experience leveraging GenerativeAI with a customer support team
- SQL or preset experience
🤑 Competitive Salary with top-tier health benefits and life insurance
📈 Retirement savings matching plan using Wealthsimple Work
🌴 20 vacation days per year and unlimited sick and mental health days
📚 Up to $1500 per year towards wellness and professional development budgets respectively
🛫 90 days away program: Employees can work internationally in eligible countries for up to 90 days per calendar year
🌎 A wide variety of peer and company-led employee resource groups (ie. Rainbow, Women of Wealthsimple, Black @ WS) Employee Resource Groups
💖 Company-wide wellness days off scheduled throughout the year
We’re a remote-first team, with over 1000 employees coast to coast in North America. Be a part of our Canadian success story and help shape the financial future of millions — join us!
At Wealthsimple, we are building products for a diverse world and we need a diverse team to do that successfully. We strongly encourage applications from everyone regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Wealthsimple provides an accessible candidate experience. If you need any accommodations or adjustments throughout the interview process and beyond, please let us know, and we will work with you to provide the necessary support and make reasonable accommodations to facilitate your participation. We are continuously working to improve our accessibility practices and welcome any feedback or suggestions on how we can better accommodate candidates with accessibility needs.