Client Experience Associate - Bilingual (7 month contract)
Montreal, QC, Canada
Posted on Thursday, September 7, 2023
Your career is an investment that grows over time!
Wealthsimple is on a mission to help everyone achieve financial freedom by reimagining what it means to manage your money. Using smart technology, we take financial services that are often confusing, opaque and expensive and make them transparent and low-cost for everyone. We’re the largest fintech company in Canada, with over 3 million users who trust us with more than $20 billion in assets.
Our teams ship often and make an impact with groundbreaking ideas. We're looking for talented people who keep it simple and value collaboration and humility as we continue to create inclusive and high-performing teams where people can be inspired to do their best work.
Our Client Experience team works closely with every part of Wealthsimple, learning the intricacies of how we build products, invest clients' money, and most importantly keep clients happy through direct engagement. At Wealthsimple, we are maker-owners, we believe that simple is better, and we do what's right for each client.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Deliver an amazing client experience; no matter what. You'll need to build upon your existing investment, personal finance and stock trading knowledge. You will have to explain investment, personal finance and stock trading concepts in a simple and accessible way.
- Be accountable for meeting or exceeding daily volume targets, interacting with hundreds of clients each day through phone and chat in a live client support environment
- Be a key part in monitoring, facilitating and improving operational processes and working with our back-office to deliver an exceptional service to our clients.
- Be flexible on work schedule, we may need you to work an earlier or later shift and also swap some Wealthsimple wellness days for other days in lieu
We're looking for someone who:
- Wants to make a difference. We are a small team effectively reshaping how people look at the industry. We need people who 'get it' and want to play an integral part in helping us accomplish this mission and are persistent in getting the job done
- Possesses a passion, curiosity, and energy for finance + investing. You understand the ins and outs of the wealth management, trading, and more importantly - know how to explain these concepts simply
- Thrives in client-facing situations. At Wealthsimple, our client always come first, and we love the thrill of turning a client’s frustration into a great experience
- Embraces technology and the role it plays in financial services. Specifically, you have the flexibility to navigate multiple applications simultaneously to deliver unprecedented solutions
- Is resilient because our journey will have its fair share of challenges to overcome
Skills we’re looking for:
- Bilingual - Strong written and verbal communication skills in both French and English required
- Collaboration - Awesome people skills and a positive attitude. You will be interact with hundreds of clients each day through a variety of channels (phone, email, presentations)
- Proactive & assertive - Acts without being told what to do and is solutions driven. Takes full ownership over work and proactively seeks help and input when needed
- Ability to learn and establish themselves as an expert - Demonstrates a natural curiosity. Approaches all situations with a growth mindset, willing to explore, learn and establish themselves as an expert in critical areas of the role
🤑 Competitive Salary
📈 Retirement savings matching plan using Wealthsimple Work
🌴 Generous PTO offerings
🛫 90 days away program: Employees can work internationally in eligible countries for up to 90 days per calendar year
🌎 A wide variety of peer and company-led employee resource groups (ie. Rainbow, Women of Wealthsimple, Black @ WS) Employee Resource Groups
We’re a remote-first team, with over 1000 employees coast to coast in North America. Be a part of our Canadian success story and help shape the financial future of millions — join us!
At Wealthsimple, we are building products for a diverse world and we need a diverse team to do that successfully. We strongly encourage applications from everyone regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Wealthsimple provides an accessible candidate experience. If you need any accommodations or adjustments throughout the interview process and beyond, please let us know, and we will work with you to provide the necessary support and make reasonable accommodations to facilitate your participation. We are continuously working to improve our accessibility practices and welcome any feedback or suggestions on how we can better accommodate candidates with accessibility needs.