Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
What you'll do at Figma:
- Own and drive best-in-class UX and design across our marketing websites, from concept through to prototype and production, while upholding high standards for design and product quality
- Contribute to overall strategy and decision-making about product direction, using data to inform decisions
- Help deliver and refine clear storytelling around product needs and opportunities
- Establish best practices for UX across all customer journeys and flows, in partnership with insights from research
- Work cross-functionally with Brand Studio, Web Experience, Growth, and Research peers to balance user needs with business and performance goals
- Work with the wider marketing team to propose, design, and run tests to improve conversion
- Design and ship high-quality experience and design systems improvements in collaboration with cross-functional teams and engineering
Projects you might work on:
- Overhauling our marketing site information architecture to better bring to life our content strategy and serve our customers’ needs
- Collaborating on a custom event web platform, from early ideation to user journeys, all the way through to production
- Proposing site content and UX experiments to test, based on known or hypothesized user needs
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- 5+ years of experience working as a Web Designer
- Excitement about the web as a dynamic storytelling surface
- Experience in and enthusiasm for the intersection between brand, UX, and growth
- Deep knowledge of UX and a11y best practices, patterns, and requirements
- Experience crafting best-in-class visual and interaction design, you sweat the details, from responsive design to web typography
- A comfort with ambiguous problems and an interest in turning them into clear goals
- Experience working with research to run experiments and harness data to drive decision-making
- Experience successfully collaborating cross-functionally
- The ability to work independently to explore concepts from beginning to end, while seeking healthy feedback loops with your ideas
- A generative spirit, and excitement about coming up with novel, simple solutions
Pay Transparency Disclosure
If based in Figma’s San Francisco or New York hub offices, this role has the annual base salary range stated below.
Job level and actual compensation will be decided based on factors including, but not limited to, individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process (including skills and prior relevant experience, potential impact, and scope of role), market demands, and specific work location. The listed range is a guideline, and the range for this role may be modified. For roles that are available to be filled remotely, the pay range is localized according to employee work location by a factor of between 80% and 100% of range. Please discuss your specific work location with your recruiter for more information.
Figma offers equity to employees, as well a competitive package of additional benefits, including health, dental & vision, retirement with company contribution, parental leave & reproductive or family planning support, mental health & wellness benefits, generous PTO, company recharge days, a learning & development stipend, a work from home stipend, and cell phone reimbursement. Figma also offers sales incentive pay for most sales roles. Figma’s compensation and benefits are subject to change and may be modified in the future.
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.