Senior Product Manager
Posted on Friday, June 3, 2022
Okendo is a customer-marketing platform trusted by 6,000+ of the world’s fastest-growing consumer brands including industry leaders such as SKIMS, Crunchy Roll, Magic Spoon, Frame, Nomad, Buck Mason and Liquid Death. The platform is a suite of integrated marketing products including customer ratings and reviews, UGC, and Q&A which brands use to build trust, drive sales, and maximize customer lifetime value.
By focusing specifically on DTC merchants on the Shopify ecommerce platform, Okendo has raised a $26 million Series A financing round. This brings the total capital raised by Okendo to $33.5 million—mostly within the last 12 months. 🚀 We're product-centric, customer-obsessed and on a mission to build the world's best ecommerce enablement software. If you like being at the bleeding edge of marketing tech and working with passionate people then Okendo is for you.
Reporting directly to the Head of Product, the Senior Product Manager will develop and lead key product areas within the Okendo Platform. You will bring creativity, strategic thinking and a data driven mindset to deliver impactful products to customers. You will influence and collaborate deeply with the broader functional areas within the organisation.
How you'll create impact:
Product: You will conduct continuous product discovery to identify customer problems and turn those insights into a long term product strategy that you will execute on to build products that delight customers
Data and Metrics: You'll define success metrics for your product area, and drive alignment for all product efforts to those measures
Leadership: You'll lean on your leadership skills to navigate ambiguous green field product opportunities by applying data analysis, critical thinking and creativity to craft a product vision
Collaboration: You will work with Engineering, Design, Product Marketing, Customer Success, Support and Content teams to create compelling product offerings.
Communication: You'll motivate and influence key stakeholders, drive buy-in for your ideas, and tell exceptional stories around why and what we should build.
What we need from you:
- Experience: You have 4+ years in a product management role at a SaaS product led company demonstrating the ability to drive meaningful outcomes.
- Product Management: You have strong customer empathy and employ qualitative and quantitative methods to understand customer problems and needs to ensure product/market fit. You thoroughly evaluate the market, competitor and commercial landscape to offer differentiated products. You have an excellent understanding of product tools, E2E product lifecycle and product practices. You have strong attention to detail, focus on quality and timely execution.
- Collaboration: You have a strong collaborative work style and background with ability to lead and facilitate cross functional workshops to drive outcomes. You can logically negotiate and influence stakeholders on all things product
- Communication: You are a great communicator and story teller who can articulate ideas clearly and succinctly(both verbal and written)
- Understand the intricacies of Okendo’s platform offering, the market landscape, the business domain and KPIs
- Meet your team - the engineering pod members and the product team
- Know who your key stakeholders are and start interacting with them
- Get familiar with the current product roadmap and start leaning in
- You have delivered planned initiatives on the product roadmap
- You understand the importance of zero/first party data and are starting to identify product opportunities on how best merchants can make use of that data
- You have employed continuous discovery and developed a deep understanding of who the customers are, their needs and pain points.
- You have showcased the ability to consistently measure, learn and iterate on product features
- You work well with your peer groups and stakeholder groups
- You actively contribute to the product strategy with impactful and innovative ideas and make a case for why the product should take a certain direction
- You deeply care about product KPIs and actively build a product strategy around moving the needle
- You understand the eCommerce landscape and can anticipate trends
- You can grow to be a leader and craft the product function
- Highly competitive compensation package.
- Generous PTO and vacation policy.
- Join an experienced, talented, and highly motivated team.
- Exposure to the biggest and best eCommerce brands globally.
- Flexible hybrid working model with the convenience of a Sydney CBD office
What we value:
We are one team committed to the same mission. We trust, respect, and value each other. We recognize the unique skills, experiences, and perspectives each of us has to offer. We continually look for ways to support and enable our teammates.
Champion the customer
Our customers are the heart of our business and the pursuit of their success is our north star, At every step, we prioritize their interests in our thinking and actions.
Strive for Excellence
We commit to excellence as our standard. We set and achieve ambitious goals. We maintain a bias for action, tackle the hard problems, and continually work to improve.
We own the outcomes. We take the necessary action to get things done. We don’t blame others or find excuses. We proactively look for solutions and solve problems.
We are always honest, trustworthy, and professional. We treat others fairly and with respect. We are transparent and forthright. We take our commitments seriously and deliver what we promise.
Always Day One
It’s always Day 1 at Okendo. If we’re not growing, we’re dying. We prioritize agility over bureaucracy. Velocity over perfection. Outcomes over process. We move fast, learn, iterate, and adapt.
See more open positions at Okendo
Something looks off?